Sunday, December 25, 2011

So When People Bash...

Call me crazy...call me over-dramatic, but it really, REALLY annoys me when people bash/trash talk things that I like. Things that anyone likes. All the negativity and the making fun of...what's the point? Who is it really benefiting or making feel better? And does that really work?
This came up tonight when it came down to Twilight vs. The Vampire Diaries. Ok, I know that there are a ton of people everywhere that have taken sides and all that jazz...and I'm no different; I have my preferences, but I have stopped bashing on the other...just because I'm not a fan doesn't give me the right to make someone else feel bad or stupid or juvenile for liking it. Perhaps at my age, I'm too old to be blogging about something so insignificant as an argument of Twilight vs. Vampire Diaries. I guess the truth is, I don't like to hear that someone hates or dislikes something that brings me joy and entertainment. Is that stupid? Is that insignificant? Is that juvenile?

No comments:

Post a Comment